20 August 2011

Sir Mike

Hi,

We're off to the museum this morning for a children's fairy tale event.  Hopefully we'll all have a fab time and I won't be too stressed out trying to stop two small people from running around!

Here's the card I made for my Brother-In-Law for his birthday.  He loves nights and medieval stuff (even at 33!) - although I should have found a castle background to put this on - not sure why I didn't think of this at the time!  I also should have made the image bigger - but I used my last page of card to print it out on and being last minute I didn't have time to go and get some that I could use pro-markers on without them bleeding everywhere.


The knight is a Jelly Park image - he's so sweet - he did originally have a feather on top of his helmet - however it had a little accident when I was cutting it out!  Oops!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

My Grafico - Monthly Challenge
Whoopsi Daisy - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - None Stamped Sentiment (his name is in wire covered chippie letters)
A Spoonful of Sugar - Happy Birthday

Thanks for looking!

Julie x

4 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Wow, a lovely card! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week and good luck! Hugs, Teresa x

Sandra H said...

Hope you enjoyed your day! your card is lovely:) Sandra H

Davi said...

Totally fun card. Im sure he will love it! The embossed texture is so cool with the fun image! Thanks for playing along with us at TT this week :)

Unknown said...

Terrific image and the embossing is a nice detail. Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Throwdown.