24 August 2011

Cute Giraffe

Hi,

I'm celebrating tonight as I've got no work now until the 12th September - AMAZING!!

Here's my card for this evening - how cute is this little giraffe?! This was a freebie from Limited Runs - he's called Ollie.


I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Stamp Something - Thank You
Easy Craft Projects - Photo Inspiration
One Stop Craft Challenge - Bold & Bright
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes
AiFactory - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Show your Inner Animal

Thanks for looking!!

Julie x


7 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra said...

This is stunning great image and fabulous background papers:) Sandra H

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! he certainly is a lil' cutie Julie. Love the gorgeous papers too. Hope you enjoy your time off work. Mmm! wonder what you'll be doing? lol!

Donna x

acreativeneed said...

He is a cutie! Great image and sweet card! Thanks for joining in the Crafty Creations challenge, and enjoy your time off work!
smiles,Deena

Crafty_Fairie said...

I'm loving Ollie thanks for sharing him with us at OSCC.

Kerrt

Julie said...

What a sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

Mary J said...

Akkk, I love this cutie patooie! You did a great job with her! You are so good at colour combos!

Jessica T said...

Such a sweet card and little Ollie is too cute! Thanks so much for playing along at ECP this fortnight x