27 August 2014

Kitty Bee Spotlight Post - Super Cute Owl Alert!

Hello!!

I'm here with my spotlight post for the Kitty Bee Designs blog.

This could have been my challenge card for our current "In the Garden Challenge" as I couldn't decide between two cute images - so what else could I do? I coloured them both and made two cards.
 (What's that? You've not linked your card to our challenge yet?  Come on... closes on Friday!  You need the link? Click here!)

I've chosen to use Plant Pot Owl and teamed it up with some lovely purple papers. In fact pretty much every card I've made over the last week has been purple as I bought a new pretty paper stack. Yep poor me I had no paper at all in my house, nope none and had to buy some more!  (OK so that last sentence may be a little fib - but you know where I'm coming from as you were probably behind me in the queue!)


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Stamp and Create - Anything Goes
Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Summer Colours


Anyway thanks for looking - hope you have a fab day!

Julie

1 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sharon Noble said...

I love owls so sweet love your card ,

Thank you for joining us a Paper Nest Dolls Challenge Blog
Hugs Sharon ( design team member) xxxx