23 August 2014

Aloha Friday Challenge - In the garden.

Hello!

I've been so terrible with my blog recently.  I been making wedding invites for a couple of friends which turned out beautiful (even if I l do say so myself!) But as I've been procrastinating over them I've put my normal crafting to one side. 

Happily I've made quite a few cards recently which I've got lined up to show you all.   I've also had a sneaky peek of some fab new images from the fabulous Ruth at Kitty Bee Designs.  I ♥ them and can't find wait to play with them.

This evening I'm sharing my card for our In The Garden challenge at  Kitty Bee Designs.  I've used Peek a Boo Kitty!


   
My teamies have made some lovely projects so why not stop by check them out and link up while you are there!

Hope you like it - thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Julie x

(edited to do the links properly!!)

2 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Julie, very cute image and fab design.

Donna x

Sandra H said...

So cute x