25 July 2012

Summer Days

Hello

After my rubbish 1 card in two weeks, I'm back with a second card in one week. I think I may need a lie down.

Here's a cute little card I put together for a friend's birthday!


I've used a cute Heather Ellis digi and some lovely felt ribbon.  The sentiment was a freebie from Birds Card.
There are loads of great freebies on that site - you should take a look!!

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Everybody Art Challenge - Summer
Whimsy Stamps - Summer Fun
Crafty Creations - Buttons
Freshly Brewed Monthly Challenge - Summertime
Little Claire's - Summer / Holidays
Bizzy Bec's - Flower Power
Forever Friends - Summer Holidays

Anyway - thanks for looking"

Julie xx

2 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Julie,such a lovely image and fab colours.xxx

Sandra H said...

Hi Julie wow this is gorgeous and a freebie, xx