26 November 2011

37 to go ....

Evening,

I've got just a tiny bit of panic setting in that I'm running out of time to make all my Christmas cards!  I've made 22 and I've got 37 to go.  Not sure how that works with only about 3 weeks until last posting day, and I started off so well...

Last night I night I made 3 cards the same but different.  Not a great photo (for a change) they look much better in real life (or if you click on them and make the bigger) plus they all have plenty of sparkle on them.

 

So it's back to my dining room table to make a few more tonight!

I'd like to enter these cards into the following challenges:

Pollycraft Monday - Christmas Fun
Simply Create Too - It's all about Christmas
CardMad Fairy - Winter Wonderland

Thanks for looking!

Julie
x

4 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Julie: What beautiful Christmas Cards--love all of them!! Thank you for joining us at Simply Create Too for our very first challenge, Challenge #1 "All About Christmas". Looking forward to seeing your entries in ALL our challenges.

DianeMoneyGoolsby
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

Carol Ann said...

Very pretty blue and pink Christmas cards difficult to pick a favourite. Great to have you play along at Cardmadfairy this time.
Carol Ann xx

Catherine said...

These are fab! Thanks for joining us at Cardmad fairys digi days this week...

Arabella said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Julie! I love your colour combo!

Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

Arabella