8 February 2015

Aloha Friday Challenge - Valentines!

Afternoon,

I'm here a little late with my DT post for Kitty Bee Designs.

This fortnight our challenge is Valentines / Love and our sponsor is 2 Cute Ink, who are giving our lucky winner some super cute digis!!!

I chose to use an image called "Owl you need is love".  This is my husbands valentines card, although I've put it away somewhere safe so let's hope I can find it on the day!


I've very simply used some red card and used Stampin' Up! stencil to do the embossed hearts.  The paper is from a Crate Paper stack called Fourteen! 

Anyway thanks for looking - don't forget to link up your valentines project to our fab challenge!   Click here to be taken to the post!

Thanks for looking!

Julie

2 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Sandra H said...

So cute is your card and image x

Sandra H said...

Hi Julie the die are 2 straight dies that you place around the edge of your card l got them from
www.yourneststamp.com
l love them xx