20 September 2013

Aloha Friday - Water - Mid Challenge Reminder!

Evening.

I'm here with my mid challenge reminder for the Kitty Bee Designs "Aloha Friday  Challenge".  The theme is water and after I've done my post I'm off for a soak in the bath.  I hate to admit it but I've been doing some *exercise* ugh and my muscles are aching. So I thought a nice long soak in the bath with a book would be just the thing.

This time I've made an invitation.  If I was really clever I could have done the whole thing on the computer, coloured it digitally and then printed out onto little cards but as I don't actually know how to do anything apart from print on normal A4 I had to do a bit more faffing around.

Here it is:

It's only a little 4 x 4 card.  These cute little Jellyfish look really lovely in real life - I've put some lovely stickles glitter on them.


So why not enter our challenge with your watery creations.  You'll just need to make sure you enter on the original challenge post here.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly - Make it Sparkle
Bunny Zoe - Something Blue
The Pink Elephant - Digital Images or Papers
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Wags 'n' Whiskers - Sparkle

Thanks for looking!

Julie x

5 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Julie :-) the image is super cute and just perfect for a pool party invite :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Angeline Choo said...

What a cute cute invite! Love the jellyfish

Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card challenge this week

-Angeline DT

Donna said...

Too cute Julie, love the sparkle and the jelly fish are so sweet :) Donna ♥ x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Adorable card love the cute little jellyfish! Thank you for sharing with us at Wags 'n Whiskers, good luck! Susan x

Crafteezee said...

Such a fun invite. Love it. Thanks for playing with us at BunnyZoe, and so sorry I'm so late leaving you a comment.
Hugs Tracy x