19 October 2012

Grrrr to technology!!

Hello,

I really do hate computers.  My laptop broke again, so I've had very limited access to the internet for the last two weeks - which was a nightmare. I even managed to delete comments on our DT blog trying to use blogger on my mobile, (sorry about that girls!) Every time it goes away to be fixed I hope they'll just tell me I can have a new one - but they never do.  In the mean time I must must must remember to keep my hard drive backed up as we had to make a mad dash over to a friends house to have the hard drive copied before we sent it away for repair.

Anyway I've made loads of cards recently and plan to share them with you all over the next couple of weeks, here's the first one. This card is for my Niece, she was 11 a week or so ago.  I had great fun shopping for her birthday present as I bought her a load of a card making things!


I treated myself to a couple of Lili of the Valley Stamps - I've stayed away from stamping as all my efforts previously have been rubbish.  This is stamped quite nicely, even if I did use a somewhat unorthodox method of stamping.  I even surprised myself with the results.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft - Two's company
The Paper Shelter - Charming (there is a little ladybird, but it's just hiding behind the bow!)
Woopsi Daisy - Birthdays
Lollypop Crafts - Happy Birthday
Creative Craft Challenges - Three - three pearls.
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Flowers and Embossing
Craft Us Crazy - Children / And or Fall
Southern Girls - Tie a ribbon around it

That's for night, tonight I'm planning to catch up on my Design Team commenting - I love seeing what people have made, and then I'm going to catch up with all the lovely blogs I follow over the next couple of days.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Julie x

13 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card lovely image and layout sorry to hear about your computer hopefully all will be okay xx

Mimi said...

So cute! Love the sweet image! Thanks for playing at Lollipop Crafts! ;D

Miradormakings said...

Beautiful card i love the colours and design. Thank you for joining us over at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

Joan x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is so cute .. and gorgeous pink shades
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Unknown said...

Julie this is so pretty lots of fab details and a perfect birthday card thank you for joining us at The Whoopsi Daisy challenge this week hugs Elaine

Kasey ~ in Oz said...

So cute and girly! Love all the pink and the image is so fabulous.

Thanks for joining us for our 'Tie a Ribbon round it' challenge.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Southern Girls DT

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Julie, I can totally sympathize with the computer problems as my main computer hasn't worked correctly for over 2 weeks and now I also detest computers! Your card is gorgeous, wonderful colors and coloring and awesome job using the stamp (I also have many issues getting a nice clear image from my rubber stamps). Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY! Hugs my friend:)

Unknown said...

wow super card thank you for sharing her with us at craft us crazy a worth entry sassy DT

Donna Heber said...

Hi Julie,

Your card is adorable and that image is so sweet! I hope you are able to fix your laptop soon. Thank you for stopping to visit me.

Cards By MI said...

A lovely sweet looking card. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us in our charming challenge over at the paper shelter this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

Stephanie Eaken said...

Such a sweet card! Best of luck w/ your laptop! Thanks for joining us at SGC!!

Shari said...

Lovely card for your neice - I'm sure she loved it!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.