21 July 2011

Washing Day...

Evening!

Have you all seen the new Harry Potter film yet?  I loved loved loved it. (Apart from a few major deviations from the book! I'm a bit of a stickler for those kinds of details!)

Here's another Christmas card from me.  I love making Christmas cards - I think I've said that already. How cute is this image, the snowman's done his washing.  It's another one of my winnings from The Stamping Boutique.


I've used some fun flock for snow at the bottom but I just kind of made it up what I needed to do.  Should it be in little balls (like mini sheep) or has something gone wrong? I'll have to do some digging to find out.

I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:


Really Reasonable Ribbon - Cool It
Simply Create - Christmas Time
Craft your Passion - Text on the Card
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Simon Stays Stamp and Show - Embossing
Tuesday Throwdown - Something Metallic

The Stamping Boutique - Cool Colours
The Stamping Boutique - Monthly Challenge
Stamp Something - Christmas in July
Winter Wonderland - Give it a little Lift

Wow - that's loads!

Thanks for looking - have a nice evening!

Julie x

11 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card! I love the sweet image.
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.
Good Luck!
Hugs xx
Pat, GDT For July.

Collette said...

I think you've done a great job, Julie. Your snow looks great, too. Thanks for sharing with us at The Stamping Boutique.

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Julie, this is a really fun Christmas card. Love the image and fab embossing.

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Super card, love especially the image! Have a great weekend Julie!

Mary J said...

Oh Julie, this is sooooo lovely - gorgeous colours!

Sandra H said...

This is great.........love the image and i have seen Harry Potter and it was great:) Sandra H

Anonymous said...

Super holiday card, Julie! I love the design, fun flock snow and the embossed snowflakes! Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Helen Dooley said...

cute card. Thanks for playing along on For Fun.

Connie M. said...

Oh this is just so fun! Love this layout!! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge! Connie M.

Crystal said...

SOOOO Fantastic love your colors!! Thanks so much for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Jeanne Streiff said...

Oh so cute!!! Thanks for playing the Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge!