7 March 2011

Going Green!

Here's my latest challenge card:

The DP is My Minds Eye - Quite Contary and the flower is one I made a while back.
I'm going to enter this into the following challenges:

Clean and Simple - Sketch
Do You Stack Up - Green
Reasonable Ribbon - Green and Ribbon
Easy Craft Projects - Green
Simply Create - The Power of Flowers

Thanks for looking!

x

9 lovely people left a comment on my work!:

WencheP said...

Very cute.... Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

princesskitten said...

Beautiful and elegant

kitten DYSU team

Nana Connie said...

That's such an elegant flower! Love this card.

Bobleyboo said...

I love this card, so beautiful

K x

AngelsandDiamonds said...

Simple and lovely :) x

Marcy said...

Your card is so sweet. I love that flower. Thanks for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

Bonnie - Really Reasonable Ribbon said...

Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge.

Irene (Ivy Swan Cards) said...

Beautiful card! I love the flower, design and DP!

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I love the flower
hugs Mandy xx